We’re often asked what we’re doing now, what we’re working on etc. and social media isn’t always the right fit for some updates. A now page is a great place to share those semi-regular updates. (Check out Derek Sivers’s site for more on the /now page movement.)
For the last year, my editing service has been fully booked, and now I need to take a break. I’ve removed all my services for the next couple of months so I can focus on my own writing projects that have been on the back-burner a little too long. My services will be available from January 2020.
With some time on my hands, I’m finishing up the outlines for the following romantic suspense stories:
- Deniable Unit: 1, 2, and 3
I’ve started a weekly fiction writing challenge on the blog–open to all fiction writers of all skill levels. I post my response each week.
I’m currently devouring:
- Janie Crouch’s back catalogue
- H. R. D’Costa’s Iterative Outlining series
- The Mither Tongue by Billy Kay
- Modren Scots Grammar: Wirkin wi Wirds by Christine Robinson (Modren is not a spelling error, that’s how it’s spelled in Scots.)
- Re-binging Psych
- The Good Place
- The Dark Crystal
- Carnival Row
- Re-binging Still Game
- Loving yoga–even though I’m not fully able to do all of the poses
- Learning Gaelic online at Learn Gaelic
- Embracing my Scots language
/now page last updated: 3 October 2019.