Woohoo! I made progress on my intentional outline. On a Sunday, no less. I’m four percent closer than I was yesterday, so that puts me at ten percent. I’ve still got a lot of chipping away to do, but I’m that bit closer to my goal of having Deniable Unit 1 available in stores.🥳
How It Went
I spent the better part of today unravelling parts of the plot that didn’t belong in the story. It was quite tricky changing some of the plot points because they seemed like they belonged. They seemed to belong because I’d focused on the theme when I’d done the original outline. When I looked hard at it today, it became apparent that I’d switched from one type of plot to another.
Continue reading “DU1 Progress Update: Aug 11“