My husband, Jez, runs a weekly Fan Of… challenge. It’s less of a challenge and more of a way to share what you’re passionate about. Well, as it’s our eighteenth wedding anniversary this week (and twenty-fourth together yesterday), and as a romance writer and lover, I’m allowed to get sappy once in a while, and I thought it was pretty perfect timing to do a Fan Of…post.
My Top Ten Reasons For Why I’m A Huge Fan Of… My Husband
- His highbrow sense of humour.
- His creativity.
- His kindness in sharing custody of the only functioning brain cell between us.
- His passion for and his dedication to his photography blog is inspiring.
- His adorable and zany inner chimp, Godfrey, is a perfect match for my own inner chimp, Neenee.
- His love of nature and history.
- His inner strength.
- His unwavering support, even when I let doubt creep in.
- His skill in cheating at Scrabble just by saying, “it’s part of a boat,” with an impish grin.
- His smile. Seriously, how am I supposed to resist that?
Happy Anniversary, Sweetie! 😍
If you ever find yourself thinking, “I’m a huge fan of…” Why not share it with your blog readers and the Fan Of… community. Posts are on Mondays; check out Jez’s latest post for more information on how to join in.
Thanks for reading.