Progress Update

Less than a month ago I put up a little progress bar on my WIPs page for DU1. The bar was empty and looked like it was going to take forever to get to full. But, I promised myself that I’d keep chipping away at the job of pre-editing my outline, that even progress of one percent would get me there.

Well, today, I just filled that little progress bar all the way up!

I’m 100% done with my intentional outline for DU1. The story has transformed from a pretty good one to one that I’m proud of. There’s still another stage of outlining/pre-editing to do before I get to write a pretty clean draft. But, I know that working this way is going to save me a tremendous amount of time and effort in the long run.

For now, I’m going to celebrate hitting this milestone with my wonderful husband who kept me fed and watered while I got lost in my own little world! Thank you, Jez! Woohoo!

Advertisements

1 Comment

Comments are closed.