As the title suggests, this is a double update. I’ve been working on a lengthy sequence for the last few writing days. And, to be honest, it’s been hard work. There was a lot of setup (security systems etc. that my bad guy has that Elle, my heroine, needs to navigate) that had to be shown while not doing an info dump.
I’m happy with how it turned out, and that I was able to get the sequence to do a lot of heavy lifting in respect to character, backstory hinting, and adding to the enemies-to-lovers aspect of the romance story.
I added 1,626 new words to Running The Asset‘s manuscript! Taking the manuscript to a total of 14,278 words.
19th July (Today)
I finished the sequence! I added another 880 words, taking the total wordage to 15,158 🥳
Tomorrow is going to be fun. I’m blocking out bad guy Trevor Blackwell’s first Point of View (POV) scene. Starting to worry that my level of excitement is a wee bitty too high. Screw it! I cannae wait!
Thanks for joining me on this adventure! Stay safe.