Better late than never. Having wrestled with the site after changing plans and dealing with backend editor issues, I can post my journal for last week. Here’s the original entry:
It’s been another good week workwise—a wee bit exhausting on the physical front (see Jez’s post on our latest bike ride)—and I couldn’t be happier with the progress.
Review 17th to 23rd June 2021
My Writing Goals for Last Week
- Complete Action Steps (AS) 40 (all from Sparking Story Drafts by H. R. D’Costa)
- AS 41a
- Start on 41b
How Did It Go?
As you can probably guess, I achieved my goals. Woohoo! 🥳
Last week I predicted that AS 40 would be a complex and time-consuming beast. AS 40 is a seven-item tracking agenda, and I was dealing with the final item: time, seasons, timing, etc.
The reason it was such a beast comes down to me. The information I was tracking was fascinating and lead me down a bottomless and twisty rabbit hole. You see, 99% of my story is set in Marseille, France, and the other 1% takes place in Glasgow, Scotland.Continue reading “Author Journal 24th – 30th June 2021“