It’s the final day of D65’s 7 Posts 7 Days challenge. I want to say a quick thank you to her for sharing her challenge with us. It’s been fun getting back into daily posting, and it’s been this challenge that’s pushed me to get the posts out.
Here’s today’s prompt: Write about something that you have always dreamed about doing and why you haven’t done it (yet).
I’m a wee bit of a goal chaser (sometimes it’s a good thing, other times eh, nope). Which makes this post difficult to answer. Any dream I’ve had, I’ve worked to get it/do it/see it. (Lifelong dream of standing on Santa Monica Pier: check; drive a Mustang: check; become a marksman: check; fly a glider: check—you get the idea.) And, my new dreams are goals that I’m in the process of working toward.
If I duck outwith reality, I have a boatload of dreams that I haven’t achieved, either because they’re illegal or the tech isn’t here, yet. (😺):
- Be a house cat for one week—I’d just have fun knocking things off tables and shelves. Oh, and I’d meow way more than I do now.
- Be a much-loved dog for a day—I don’t know if I could handle more than that, ’cause of the tail chasing.
- Rob a bank—without violence, more of a con job.
- Bill and Ted it around time and space.
- Sit at my desk and download the novels in my head straight to my computer, and have them be coherent.
Thanks for reading!
Santa Monica Pier photo credit: Me.